Registration for the upcoming school year begins in February each year and continues through the first week of class. There are a couple of ways to register for class. They include the following.
1. Attend open house at REACH Academy. Print, complete, and bring this registration form with you. One month's tuition holds your student's spot in class. For existing students, registration fee (first month's tuition) is due July 1, 2017.
2. Go to the Web Store. Select the course and payment method you wish. First month payment holds your student's spot in class. Complete the registration form below.
Note: When you complete the registration form below, you should be directed to a new screen that tells you your form has been submitted, and you should receive a follow-up email from me.
Novel Ideas follows the policies outlined by REACH Academy. You can find these policies here. We have summarized them here for you.
- If you register after the designated registration period, there is a $20 late registration fee. You can find details here.
- One-month's tuition reserves a student's seat in a class. You can choose the monthly payment option in the web store, or bring a check payable to the instructor with you to open house. Here is where to find open house and registration dates.
- Refunds are issued upon written notice of withdrawal prior to the start of classes. If notice is received 90 days prior to the beginning of classes, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, a graduated refund policy is outlined here.
- To withdraw from classes after the beginning of classes, a two-week, written notice is required. You can find the specific policy here.
- If you choose to pay tuition monthly, tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month. Tuition will be considered late after the 10th of each month. A late payment fee of $10 will be assessed for late payments. You can find the payment schedule here.